Transcript Request

Student Records

All transcripts are ordered through the high school you attended or in which graduated.
The school district office no longer has a record's office.

Current WOHS students: can order their transcript from the front desk in Student Services (Guidance office - 800 building). Electronic transcript requests can ONLY be sent to Florida Public Colleges/ Universities (free of charge). Hard copy transcript requests are $2.00 each; cash not accepted, must pay thru School Pay  (must present your digital receipt with your transcript request form). We suggest sending a hard copy of a transcript to any university.

Launch Ed and Former WOHS students: can fill out and mail, e-mail or physically bring in a completed Transcript Request Form to Student Services.

To order records to be sent to another high school please fill out a Student Records Release Authorization.