Transcript Request

Student Records

All transcripts are ordered through the high school you attended or in which graduated. The county no longer has a record's office.

Current students can order their transcript from the front desk in Student Services. Electronic copies can ONLY be sent to public universities in Florida (free of charge). Hard copies are $2 each. We suggest sending a hard copy of a transcript to any university.

Former students can fill out and mail/bring in a Transcript Request Form to Student Services.

To order records to be sent to another high school please fill out a Student Records Release Authorization.